Live, Love, & Create

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Clive Christian Kitchens & More...

I've fallen in love-with a kitchen that is.
















As I opened my latest Architectural Digest I yet again found myself starring longingly at the ad for Clive Christian. I've found my dream kitchen. Below are some of the world's most lavish kitchens. Imagine cooking your next Thanksgiving meal here. I call it heaven.




A chandelier in the kitchen really is a must.



I think this green kitchen is gorgeous. The details are divine.
















I love the Greek pillars. If I were a princess this would be my kitchen.

















As if his kitchens weren't fab enough Clive also does other rooms in the house. Look at this beautiful powder room. I could lounge in this room for hours.














Did I mention that he also sales the world's most expensive perfume. Oh la la!















If you happen to browse Clive.com check out the amazing No. 1 leather Totebag. It comes with a bottle of the world's most expensive perfume, gold leaf porosous, and ethereal detailing. It's a small price to pay for perfection. Although with the price set over $30,000 it may be a while before I get one.

If interested in seeing some of my hand crafted creations or children's books visit:  http://kellycurlyboutique.blogspot.com/

1 comment: