It's October-normally a busy time of year.
This year of course is no exception starting with a bake sale from my new business, Sweetheart Bakery, at the beginning of the month to help raise money for when the Boys & Girls Club came to trick or treat at our office.
After tallying all the pre-orders I was ready to start baking. 246 brownies later I had enough money to buy glitter, paint, and whatever other items I needed to make a fairy land.
My mixer was my saving grace that weekend!The finish product. All 246 came out gooey and chocolaty.
Sadly, after all the work and buying all the supplies, I found out the kids were not able to come this year to our office. I can't even explain how disappointed and sad I was. Maybe next year?
Good news is I already have pre-orders for Sweetheart Bakery in November, and am already booked solid.
~
On to Business #2!
BubbleUp Creations.
I love to create these little super mushrooms. The one pictured above is one of my favorites. I'm afraid he and most of the items I have are all sold. I'm completely back ordered and with some rather complicated special orders-I'm a busy girl.
I just love this little guy at the office. He matches perfectly with my coffee mug.
This is my favorite picture of the little guy. I am working on another one right now for a rush order and just got another order in today for one.
Lord-could I please have more hours in the day and a few more hands to do the work?
These guys are perfect for Halloween. I had so much fun making them!
This mini was sold before I could even take pictures of him. Good thing the person who bought him didn't mind me taking a few shots before he went to his new home.
Thanks-you know who you are!

This is my current special order that I am working on. I have started the head and am enjoying creating him. I made his hair the other day and am really happy with it.
I can't believe Halloween is only in a few days.
I've really been having a lot of fun with Andy.
He put up our ghost lights this year and did a wonderful job.
Per our usual October festivities we went to Cheryl's pumpkin carving party. She had the best salsa dip there. Here are our pumpkins. I am sure you can't guess which is mine. ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment